Friday, September 24, 2010

Review: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Title: Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1)
Auhor: Kiersten White
Pages: 335 pages
Publisher: August 31st' 2010
Published on: HarperTeen
Buy the book: Amazon / Barnes and Noble

Evie's always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she's falling for a shape-shifter, and she's the only person who can see through paranormals' glamours.

But Evie's about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal.
(Summary from Goodreads)

Review:

I loved Paranormalcy! I found Paranormalcy as a fresh new YA novel that teens would enjoy! The concept of Paranormalcy is very unique and wonderful. Evie is a very stong and independent heroine. I love how she stands alone and doesn’t need a second voice guiding her. As you read this book you can’t help but think up a vivid image of the paranormal world. I’ve had my share of paranormal novels but this book has to be at the top of my list, it was written spectacularly. I especially loved, Kiersten’s witty sense of humor and her ability to make a person relate with her characters. I found this novel as fun, enjoyable and PINK! All I have to say is that I BLEEPING LOVED IT AND THAT I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK: SUPERNATURALLY!

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment