Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (1)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews! It's where bloggers can share what they got for review, bought, borrowed, won or gifted (both physical and eBooks may be included! :D)

Here's what I got this week:


Bought:

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah Maas (Goodreads)
The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories #1) by Chris Colfer (Goodreads)
Shadow of Night by (All Souls #2) Deborah Harkness (Goodreads)
Rift (Nightshade prequel #1) by Andrea Cremer (Goodreads)
The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass (Goodreads)
Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire (Goodreads)
Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake (Goodreads)
Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3) by Kiersten White (Goodreads)
A Discovery of Witches (All Souls #1) by Deborah Harkness (Click HERE for my review)
Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Goodreads)

I would like to thank my parents and Fully Booked!

Thanks for stopping by! :) Leave a comment with a link to your Stacking the Shelves post and we'll check it out!

17 comments:

  1. That's an awesome haul :D ! You got some books that I loved !!
    Obsidian is so good ! I have read the second book Onyx this week and loved it as well.
    Throne of glass is amazing too it's an awesome fantasy book and one of my favorite 2012 debut novel !
    I hope you'll enjoy reading all these books :).

    I'm a new follower by the way !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower :)

    Throne of Glass is absolutely awesome and I really enjoyed The Selection. I also can't wait for Girl of Nightmares, Endlessly and Timepiece! :)

    I'm a new follower :)

    Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice haul!! I still need to read Girl of Nightmares and Endlessly and Obsidian! Loved Rift! Enjoy all those awesome reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Girl of Nightmares!!! The Selection is awesome :)

    Lovely haul Louisse!

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Girl of Nightmares and everyone keeps saying how amazing Throne of Glass is. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drooooool! You got GREAT STUFF - it's like my dream pack! Throne of Glass is absolutely epic. Always gotta throw that out there when I see it. I got an ARC and AAAHHHH! :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower. Come visit me as well. I love how many YA books are in your STS this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Throne of Glass was great! Enjoy everything in this wonderful haul :)

    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love that haul! Throne of Glass was incredible! I hope you enjoy it! i need to read the All Souls books as they look great! My Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul! Basically every single book in that pile I either want or love. Enjoy!!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHH Enjoy Throne of Glass! It's so great. One of my favourite reads so far of 2012. Rift was epic too! I haven't read Discovery of Witches yet! I hope you like it!
    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obsidian is absolutely fantastic. I received the second one this week and have already devoured it completely. Enjoy your new books!

    My Book Haul.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome books!!! Rift and The Selection are really good! I have not read Throne of Glass yet but I have heard great things about it. Enjoy!!! Thanks for sharing.

    New Follower! Visit my blog?
    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul! I LOVED The Selection and I can't wait to finally read Throne of Glass & Timepiece. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE all your books! Throne of Glass is so, so amazing! So is The Selection! And I'm jealous you got Rift and Girl of Nightmares! So many awesome books and I hope you love them all! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved The Selection and I enjoyed Throne of Glass. I also want to read Rift. Happy reading!

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete