Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (33)

Waiting on Wednesday/s are hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine in which you choose a book or books that you're excited and waiting for.
This week's Waiting on Wednesday book is:
Title: Shadow (The Paper Gods #0.5)
Author: Amanda Sun
Publisher: Harlequin TEEN
Publication date: June 1st' 2013
Pre-order the book: Amazon / Barnes and Noble

Meet two teens whose worlds are about to change forever in this paranormal Young Adult novella, a prequel to Ink by debut author Amanda Sun…

Katie Greene’s worst nightmare comes true when her mother dies, and she’s devastated to learn that she will have to leave the only home she’s ever known. Desperate to find where she belongs, she must decide if she has what it takes to start a new life across the ocean.

For Yuu Tomohiro, every day is a nightmare. He struggles to control his strange ability, and keeps everyone at a distance so they won’t get hurt—even his girlfriend, Myu. At night, a shadow haunts his dreams, and a mysterious woman torments him with omens of death and destruction. But these haunting premonitions are only the beginning…
(Image and summary taken from Goodreads)

Why I am excited for this:
I finished INK a few months back and to no one's surprise, I loved it. I know that the wait for Book 2 is going to be painful that's why I'm relieved that there's going to be an eNovella that will help ease The Wait. And the cool thing is that it's written in dual POVs so I finally get to know how Tomohiro's mind ticks! I can't wait to read this and I don't doubt that it'll be amazing.

What are YOU waiting for this week? Leave us a comment and we'll check your WoW post out. :)



14 comments:

  1. This book genre is horror isnt it? Nice pick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I don't think so, I'm pretty sure it's Paranormal. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. OOoh pretty cover! This one is totally new to me!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda has the prettiest covers EVER. <3 Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Has Ink been published already? I didn't know that! I've been waiting to read Ink for so long already!
    Waiting on Wednesday
    Reivew: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't yet but I received an ARC for review. :) INK comes out on June 25th 2013. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love the cover of this book. Sounds like a great read!

    Visit my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous, right? Simple but beautifully made. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I hope that you enjoy! your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure that I will. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I haven't read INK yet, but it definitely sounds like my type of book as well! I hope you enjoy SHADOW during The Wait. ;) Great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. INK is absolutely amazing!! I hope that you'll enjoy it as much as I did. :) And I'm pretty sure I'll love Shadow too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I didn't know she was writing a novella! Eeek!!!

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you do! Hahahaha!! Yaaaaay! :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete